Thursday, September 8, 2011

Parabens!


Today is one of the most exciting days in my not-so-little-anymore-sister Adrienne's life. It is her sixteenth birthday! It is also a tough day for me, because first off, I still like to think of her as the Adrienne in the first picture and second, I can't be with her today. See, Adrienne is my sister, but she is also my best friend in the whole world and being so far away from her is awfully rubbish. But today, all the way from where I am, I wish you, Adriana, the best day you could ever imagine! Better than hairspray sing-alongs, better than KFC after school and EVEN better than a week long video fun movie marathon. And I also hope that in your pile of presents, out of one of those boxes, jumps Johnny Depp. 

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment