Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here you go! New things


 
 








One Sunday, not so long ago, I made my way over to the lovely Q. She had invited me over to see her new Milk Teeth stock and to take a few snaps behind the scenes of her latest 'this is what I have for you' shoot [For which Lezanne was modeling] Q moved to Jobusy from Hong Kong a couple of years back and as a treat to herself and me and you and your grandmother, she began importing [for lack of a less fancy word] clothing from her home-jerome - this, my friends, is Milk Teeth. A selection of quirky, fun and fantastic pieces perfectly picked to create a collection unlike those we see in our overcrowded malls. I know you spotted those platforms and those Mary Janes; Q gets a limited number of showstopper kicks, which to me, are the kind I HAVE to have, but will probably never wear because I can't pull off the high heel thing. I was however, extremely tempted to walk out the door with that pair of orange Karen Walker face goggles, golly they're gorgeous! Please head over to Milk Teeth and email Q and set up your own date to view her stuff - but here's a warning, you will want to take it all with you, so bring a friend to help you carry. [don't buy those sunnies, I want to buy them when I win some sort of money prize for something]




No comments:

Post a Comment