Monday, April 4, 2011

Fulka not folka but sortof like folky



The Woods, an understatedly cool place in Newtown, was where I spent my Friday night. I was tremendously tired and not exactly in the mood for a boogie; that is until I heard Fulka begin to play. Fulka is a pretoria based, polish inspired band, their music; a clever marriage of folk & electronica, will have you tapping your feet and itching to sing along - basically, it should change your life for the better. I consider myself rather smart when it comes to internet and computer things, but the one thing I never figured out was downloading music; I can't explain why, but I just struggle. So hop over to their site and facebook page to take a listen. This is not a light request, but rather a stern command.

I took pieces from their site, like the thing about the marriage and the polish inspired band bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment