Tuesday, February 4, 2014

This Week

This week.
Things I adore/want/enjoy 
 
Enjoying
Grace Coddington's memoir. I'm savouring it slowly, reading only a few pages at a time, but from the get go, you realize this will be like a conversation - no holds barred. Much like D.V, which I adored.
 
 
Image from: www.marcjacobs.com/world-of-marc-jacobs/detail/05de1871-4035-41e5-a214-27ec5c07ccdc 
 
Covetting 
J.W. Anderson's pre fall collection, all of it of course, but these looks especially. I feel like I want to walk the streets of London, harboring a heartbreak that turned me into a strong, independant, focused career woman. Also, I will probably only drink white russians while wearing these stellar looks.
     
                                                                                          

Images from Vogue: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2014/ready-to-wear/jw-anderson-pre/full-length-photos/gallery/1101357
 
 Discovering
I'm not good at the art thing, I won't pretend here. But I've recetly discovered Ed Rushka and hot damn I like his things. 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment