Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The song Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is one of the most fantastic songs I have heard this year. jade castrinos is one of the great voices in the band. And look! SO pretty and styling too. 









Him: Jade
Her: Alexander
Him: Do you remember that day you fell out of my window?
Her: I sure do, you came jumping out after me
Him: Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
Her: Yes, I do
Him: Well, there's something I never told you about that night
Her: What didn't you tell me?
Him: While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was going to be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you until just now

1 comment: